Oxygenating indoor plants
When detoxing your body, approximately 70% of it occurs through breathing, 20% through perspiration, 8% through urination and 2% through the bowels. I hope you can now understand the utmost importance of having clean air while you are sleeping at home, every day for hours.
Here are plants that gives off oxygen at night as well.
- Areca Palm.
- Snake Plant. …
- Aloe Vera. …
- Gerbera (Orange) …
- Chrismas Cactus, Schlumbergeras
- Other indoor plants considered highly efficient in oxygen production and air purification include
- heartleaf philodendron (Philodendron scandens),
- spider plant (Chlorophytum comosum),
- Chinese evergreen (Aglaonema modestum)
- golden pothos (Epipiremnum aureum).